HT03-MPXL1C-R AeroCase Emergency Backpack X-Large, PRO EMS MPXLC1, Tarpaulin, Red, 55 litre| Responder Bags Ireland | Hayes First Aid
- Available in red, blue and yellow.
- Designed to be extremely durable, waterproof, highly-protective, convenient to use and easy to clean. Built for frequent emergency medical care provision in all conditions.
- Features 2 front pockets, three side pockets, a document compartment, a structured two-pieced interior and an integrated holder for 0.8L, 1L and 2L oxygen bottles.
- Comes with 7 module cases in different sizes for easy and flexible interior organisation.
- 2 handles and removable padded quick-release straps for easy handling.
- Weighs 5.1kg with approx. 55L volume.
Manufacturers REF: HT03-MPXL1C-R AEROcase®
This emergency medical backpack is ideal for daily use by professional first-responders and rescue crews. It is made of high-quality wipe-clean Tarpaulin/PVC which is waterproof and resistant to heavy loads, tears, scratching and abrasion. Its also easy to clean and disinfect, making it an ideal medical bag for emergencies in any conditions.
With a large modular interior layout, hinged front and centre ways, numerous fixing straps and separate compartments, three side pockets and two front pockets, this XL medical backpack has a volume of approximately 55L, providing professionals with everything they need to administer comprehensive emergency care. Seven module cases for the interior help keep equipment organised and accessible. The backpack also features an integrated holder for 0.8, 1 and 2L oxygen bottles. Padding throughout the bag and a reinforced bottom with robust pyramid feet ensures equipment is well-protected. Removable padded back straps and ergonomic handles on the top and side facilitate easy handling. Reflective strips and luminous zippers aid with use in poor visibility.
- Stock: 5
- Model: HT03-MPXL1C-R
- Weight: 5.10kg