BUNDLE DEAL | IPAD SP1 AED & Arky Indoor Cabinet CU-SP1-SBI
Hayes First Aid Supplies CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi-Automatic defibrillator and Arky indoor cabinet bundle
This bundle is suitable for anyone who needs a dual use defibrillator, suitable for use on adults or children, with an indoor wall mounted cabinet so it is accessible to responders in a designated area, at all times. Ideal for a workplace, sports facility, medical centre surgery, creche, or any facility open to the general public.
The unit is supplied fully commissioned and ready to use(rescue ready) in a bright orange carry case, which when opened reveals a simple 1-2-3 operating system and info graphics that illuminate to assist and guide the operator throughout the rescue. With the built in metronome you will never miss a beat. This feature counts out the 30 compressions and 2 ventilations while counting each set on compression delivered to the patient. This defibrillator also has an ambient noise detector which will increase the volume of the voice prompts in a crowded area, very handy indeed!! The adult/paediatric mode switch allows the correct setting without changing the pads. The battery is disposable, LiMnO2 Non-rechargeable, has a 5 year standby life and the dual use pads general have between 26-30 months before they expire.
You do not need training to use the SP1 AED, as it is designed for untrained persons. It talks you through step-by-step directions, so there is no risk of shocking a casualty in error. Not sure which model will suit you best? Call us on 01 5079900 or 069 66006 and we will be happy to help.
Our iPAD SP1 defibrillator indoor bundle package includes:
- iPAD SP1 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
- ARKY Indoor cabinet
- 5 Year Lithium Battery Pack
- 1 set of dual use Adult/Child Defibrillation Electrode Pads
- High visibility iPAD SP1 carry case
- AED CPR Resuscitation Starter Kit
- AED Heart Restarter Sign 20cm x 30cm
- Exclusive 10 year warranty & free software upgrades
- Robust one-piece design
- Simple switch from adult to child mode
- Dual adult/child electrode pads
- Ambient noise detector
- CPR detection & metronome
- Pad life indicator
- Battery level indicator
- Operational status indicator
- Clear visual & verbal guidance
- Large internal memory can store 5 events, up to 3 hours per event
- Simple data access with SD card download
- Free software
- Remote data conversion service
Training however, can save vital seconds and dispel any confusion if you encounter a Cardiac Emergency. Whether you are a home user, GP doctor, medical centre, surgery, first responders, fire service, ambulance service, occupational health department or a nursing home, you can give our team a call on 01 5079901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and get a quote. Irish owned and based, shipping nationwide throughout Ireland.
Ex Vat: €1,295.00
- Stock: 6
- Model: CU-SP1-SBI
- Weight: 0.00kg