Hartwell Medical Combi Carrier II Scoop Stretcher & Extrication Board
- REVOLUTIONARY Patient Handling
- The Next Generation Scoop/Backboard
- Download Brochure & Spec Sheet
The CombiCarrierII functions as a scoop-type stretcher minimizing patient movement with no logrolling required and also serves as an improved extrication board during vehicle extrication situations. The CombiCarrierII meets the latest Spinal Motion Restriction protocols providing optimal patient handling in the most extreme environments including water rescue.
The concave patient surface limits lateral movement of the victim providing more secure stabilization. The split-litter design also allows for easy removal once the patient is on the ambulance cot or delivered to the emergency department. Built to take a beating, many of the original units are still in operation with zero failures in over 15 years.
The innovative design of the CombiCarrierII provides emergency medical and rescue personnel with two products in one, saving valuable storage space, weight and critical budget dollars. Comes with an industry leading 5-year warranty.
Safely extricate and transfer a patient to the cot. The CombiCarrierII is easily removed eliminating the loss of your valuable equipment.
- QUICK AND EASY - Simple intuitive design minimizes training of all EMS, hospital and athletic training personnel.
- VERSATILE PATIENT TRANSFER - Can be separated at either end or split into two halves, eliminating unnecessary patient movement and making it ideal for patients with suspected hip, pelvic and spinal injuries.
- SEAMLESS PLASTIC CONSTRUCTION - No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines.
- AUTO-LOCK LATCH SYSTEM - Off-set sturdy latch is built for reliability and durability making it much easier to apply and remove the device under patient load.
- CONCAVE PATIENT SURFACE - Provides excellent lateral support with neutral alignment. Minimizes movement of patient’s spine during lifting and transferring. Continuous inner edge eliminates pinching.
- X-RAY COMPATIBLE - X-ray compatible. Easy to remove for highly detailed diagnostic imaging requirements.
- Weight : 15.6 lbs. (7.1 kg)
- Dimensions : 73.50"L x 16.50"W x 2.19"D (186.7 cm x 41.9 cm x 5.6 cm D)
- Load Capacity : 450 lbs. (205 kg)
- Shell : High density polyethylene
- Pins : Fiberglass
- Filling : Urethane foam
- Latches : Aluminum, stainless steel
- Stock: 1
- Model: IM090
- Weight: 7.10kg
- Dimensions: 187.70cm x 41.90cm x 5.60cm
- SKU: CC 2200P