BUNDLE DEAL | IPAD SP1 AED & Polycarbonate Outdoor Cabinet, Locked CU-SP1-SPBO
Hayes First Aid Supplies CU Medical Systems iPAD SP1 Semi-Automatic defibrillator and heated outdoor polycarbonate cabinet bundle
This bundle is suitable for anyone who needs a dual use defibrillator, suitable for use on adults or children, with a locked heated outdoor wall mounted cabinet so it is accessible to responders 24 hours a day. Ideal for a community group, residence association, school or college, apartment blocks, workplace, sports facility, medical centre surgery, creche, hospitality.
N.B. This cabinet is ideal for coastal areas. Double clamshell design and marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested for 10,000 hours.
The unit is supplied fully commissioned and ready to use(rescue ready) in a bright orange carry case, which when opened reveals a simple 1-2-3 operating system and info graphics that illuminate to assist and guide the operator throughout the rescue. With the built in metronome you will never miss a beat. This feature counts out the 30 compressions and 2 ventilations while counting each set on compression delivered to the patient. This defibrillator also has an ambient noise detector which will increase the volume of the voice prompts in a crowded area, very handy indeed!! The adult/paediatric mode switch allows the correct setting without changing the pads. The battery is disposable, LiMnO2 Non-rechargeable, has a 5 year standby life and the dual use pads general have between 26-30 months before they expire.
You do not need training to use the SP1 AED, as it is designed for untrained persons. It talks you through step-by-step directions, so there is no risk of shocking a casualty in error. Not sure which model will suit you best? Call us on 01 5079900 or 069 66006 and we will be happy to help.
- Download IPAD SP1 Brochure
- Watch the Video Demonstration
- Download Outdoor Polycarbonate Cabinet technical data sheet
Our iPAD SP1 defibrillator indoor bundle package includes:
- iPAD SP1 Semi-Automatic Defibrillator
- Polycarbonate Outdoor Heated Cabinet | Locked
- 5 Year Lithium Battery Pack
- 1 set of dual use Adult/Child Defibrillation Electrode Pads
- High visibility iPAD SP1 carry case
- AED CPR Resuscitation Starter Kit
- AED Heart Restarter Sign 20cm x 30cm
- Exclusive 10 year warranty & free software upgrades
AED Key Features:
- Robust one-piece design
- Simple switch from adult to child mode
- Dual adult/child electrode pads
- Ambient noise detector
- CPR detection & metronome
- Pad life indicator
- Battery level indicator
- Operational status indicator
- Clear visual & verbal guidance
- Large internal memory can store 5 events, up to 3 hours per event
- Simple data access with SD card download
- Free software
- Remote data conversion service
Defibstore Polycarbonate Outdoor Heated Cabinet Features:
- 10 year Warranty
- IP66 rating, sealed against high pressure water hoses and dust
- Suitable for coastal locations
- Fully corrosion resistant in UV stabilised high impact polycarbonate, the same material used in Police riot shields. The UV resistance protects against the harmful effects of the sun. They are also rated to UL94V0 which means they will not support a fire and are self-extinguishing, do not give off toxic fumes.
- Marine grade stainless steel keypad lock, salt spray tested for 10,000 hours
- Land Rover drive over tested
- Internal LED motion sensing light which can be removed and used as a torch during deployment
- Thermostatically controlled heater ensures the defibrillator is kept in optimum conditions
- Internal hook accommodates any defibrillator without carry case
- Large viewing window allows easy checking on the status of the AED defibrillator
- Internal hinges that do not allow for external tampering
- Double skin clamshell design provides additional insulation in cold weathers
- Comes complete with comprehensive installation instructions and a fixing kit
- Cabinet dimensions 46.5cm x 43.5cm x 24cm
LOCKED version of the Defib Store 4000 Polycarbonate Cabinet supplied with this bundle deal but it is also available in an UNLOCKED version. Great quality cabinet at an affordable price! Highly impact resistant polycarbonate outdoor cabinet, waterproof and dust tight, with thermostatic heating and motion sensing LED lighting.
Fire retardant to UL4 VO, UV stabilised; will not be affected by sunlight, Double skin clamshell design with full lP66 rating, Lightweight construction, only 10kg, Fully recyclable material, 10 Year limited guarantee.
Training however, can save vital seconds and dispel any confusion if you encounter a Cardiac Emergency. Whether you are a home user, GP doctor, medical centre, surgery, first responders, fire service, ambulance service, occupational health department or a nursing home, you can give our team a call on 01 5079901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and get a quote. Irish owned and based, shipping nationwide throughout Ireland.
Ex Vat: €1,695.00
- Stock: 4
- Model: CU-SP1-SPBO
- Weight: 0.00kg
Tags: DEALS , Bundle , Offer , AED , polycarbonate , defibstore , outdoor , heated , cabinet , IPAD SP1 bundle , deal , ipad , sp1 , medical , systems aed , locked defibrillator , bundles