An essential in every pitch-side kit bag. COHESIVE BANDAGE is a flexible multi-purpose tape that’s; easy to apply, sticks to itself (not to the skin), hand tearable and lightweight.
Generally used for “quick fixes” COHESIVE BANDAGE can be used for many things, including; finger taping, compression to limit bleeding and swelling, protective under wraps and more recently to hold football shin pads in place. Our super stretchy, latex free, hand-tearable and self-adhering COHESIVE BANDAGE is the king of compression.
Available in three sizes, COHESIVE BANDAGE can be used to offer varying levels of support and compression.
- SECURE SUPPORT - COHESIVE BANDAGE is your go-to self adhesive tape when you need to secure something in a hurry. Used heavily in football to secure shin pads and hold socks in place.
- COMPRESSION BANDAGE - There's no substitute for COHESIVE BANDAGE when it comes to compression. A huge advantage is that it can be re-applied, meaning you can intermittently apply compression for best results!
- FLEXIBLE PROTECTION - More tension, less tension, more layers, less layers. COHESIVE BANDAGE can be applied to provide varying degrees of compression and support. You decide.
COMMON USES FOR COHESIVE BANDAGE
Cohesive Bandage is an incredible versatile tape. It is has many uses as you will discover once you get your hands on a roll.
- FOOTBALL SOCK WRAP - Many football players cut off their club socks to be able to use ‘grip socks’. COHESIVE BANDAGE is used to bridge the gap between the two. It provides comfortable compression that will easily last an entire football match.
- FINGER BANDAGE - Sometimes referred to as Coban. BEINGE COHESIVE BANDAGE is used a lot in hospitals, physiotherapy clinics and vet practices to provide compression and support to the fingers and hand as a finger splint or finger bandage. Our 2.5cm COHESIVE finger tape provides strong thumb and finger support that can be used multiple times.
- COMPRESSION BANDAGE - There’s no substitute for COHESIVE BANDAGE when it comes to use as a compression wrap. It can be used to lightly wrap and support minor injuries, stretched tightly around the skin for heavy compression or used to secure ice packs.
Need more help? Whether you are a home user, sports club, GP doctor, medical centre, surgery, first responders, fire service, ambulance service, college campus, school, occupational health department, government body or a nursing home, you can give our team a call on 01 5079901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and get a quote. Irish owned and based, shipping nationwide throughout Ireland.