New Out Of Stock
Microplast Heavy Duty Plasters Assorted, Box of 100 86910
Crest Medical Microplast Heavy Duty Assorted Plasters in boxes of 100’s SKU: 86910
Our range of Heavy Duty fabric plasters offer a highly conformable material which is both breathable and durable. Our fabric plaster range has excellent adhesion and contains a non-absorbent wound pad which cushions and protects the wound.
- Low allergy latex free adhesive
- Bright blue sterile catering plasters
- Soft, comfortable and washproof
- Occlusive material, provides integral barrier to bacteria
- Designed to cushion and protect
IMPORTANT - How to apply a plaster
- Always wash hands before treating wound.
- Clean wound with water or antiseptic wipe.
- Dry the wound and surrounding area.
- Pull and apply plaster pressing down edges firmly.
- For secure results, do not reposition plaster.
Other options available include:
- 30FABEP - Fabric Plasters 15 x 2cm (Box 50)
- 30FEAP20 - Fabric Plasters Assorted (Bag of 20)
- 30FEAP21 - Fabric Plasters Assorted (Bag of 10)
- 86913 - Fabric Plasters Assorted (Box of 20)
- 86914 - Fabric Plasters Assorted (Box of 100)
- 86915 - Fabric Plasters 4cm x 4cm (Box 100)
- 86916 - Fabric Plasters 7cm x 2cm (Box 100)
- 86917 - Fabric Plasters 7.5cm x 2.5cm (Box 100)
- 86918 - Fabric Plasters 7cm x 5cm (Box 50)
- 86920 - Fabric Plasters Knuckle/Anchor (Box 50)
Ex Vat: €6.49
- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Model: 86910
- Weight: 0.00kg