PDI Healthcare Sani-Cloth® 70 Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes 200 Canister
Sani-Cloth is an ideal disinfectant for use in fast-paced environments that require a short contact time and broad coverage of efficacy against microorganisms.
Sani-Cloth 70 are disposable disinfection wipes for non-invasive medical devices and general surfaces.
Sizes & Formats
Large Canister (200 count) SKU # XP00159
Large Canister x 6 (1200 count) SKU # XP00159C
Dimensions: 200 x 160 mm
- Medical Device Class IIa
- Contains 200 wipes
- Available as a Medical Device or a Biocide
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Virucidal (Enveloped Viruses)
SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus)
- SARS-CoV-2 (2019 Novel Coronavirus) belongs to a group of enveloped viruses. Despite the serious nature of the disease, outside of the body, enveloped viruses are easily compromised by most disinfectants.
- According to European test methods, proven efficacy to EN 14476 against reference test virus Vaccinia virus consequently covers all enveloped viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.
- Sani-Cloth 70% is effective in 15 seconds.
- 70% (v/v) Isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare.
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance.
- Categorisation of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Canisters and canister refill packs available.
- Stock: 2
- Model: XP00159
- Weight: 0.00kg
- MPN: XP00159