Vasofix Safety Cannula [Single] Vasofix ® Safety — Shielded I.V. catheter with injection port. Self-activating protection against needlestick injuries and related infection. IV catheter material available in Polyurethane and FEP. Super-sharp Universal Back Cut Bevel for wide choice in insertion angles and minimal puncture trauma.
Vasofix® Safety is a peripheral IV catheter with an injection port and a passive fully automatic needlestick protection. The single-use device is intended to generate intravascular access to sample blood, administer fluids/medication and blood/blood products intravenously.
The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age related limitations. Vasofix® Safety can be used for adults, pediatrics and neonates.
- Passive Safety Shield – A passive fully automatic protection helps eliminating needlestick injuries and related infections. It deploys automatically, cannot be bypassed and requires no user activation 1,2
- Double Flashback Technology - Confirms that both needle and catheter capillary are inside the vessel. First needle flash confirms needle is in vein, second catheter flash confirms catheter is in vein
- Universal Back Cut Bevel – Allows for a wide choice of insertion angles and is designed for minimal puncture trauma 3
- Radiopaque Stripes - For a good visibility of the catheter capillary under X-Ray.
- IV catheter material available in PUR and FEP – PUR for a softer and more comfortable indwelling performance, FEP as alternative firmer material4
- Fixation Wings – Stabilization helps to reduce catheter movement and related complications 5,6
- Injection Port – Allows for quick injection without interruption of infusion
Not made with DEHP, Latex/Natural Rubber, PVC
Need more help? Whether you are a home user, GP doctor, medical centre, surgery, first responders, fire service, ambulance service, occupational health department or a nursing home, you can give our team a call on 01 5079901 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs and get a quote. Irish owned and based, shipping nationwide throughout Ireland.