WHAT IS KINESIOLOGY TAPE?
Kinesiology Tape is a stretchy, sticky, cotton tape that’s applied to the skin to give light support and promote movement. This may help to ease pain and reduce swelling.
The real beauty of K TAPE is its ability to gently encourage your body to behave naturally. Once applied, it can last up-to 5 days to provide dynamic support and a gentle reminder.
Everyone and every body is different. That’s why we offer our Kinesiology Tape in three different sizes to suit your needs.
- MOST POPULAR - Standard, 5CM x 5M, 10-15 applications per roll. Great for individuals / light users.
- FOR LARGE ATHLETES - Extra Wide, 10CM x 5M, 10-15 applications per roll. Ideal for big muscle groups.
- THE PROS CHOICE - Extra Long, 5CM x 22M, 20-30 applications per roll. Save 20% per meter!
KINESIOLOGY TAPE FEATURES
- DESIGNED FOR SPORT - Created by athletes for athletes and backed by a 100% Performance Guarantee.
- EXTRA STICKY - The glue is formulated for intense activity in extreme conditions.
- 180% STRETCH - More stretch and greater recoil than conventional K Tape.
- DURABLE 96% -thick organic cotton and 4% nylon proves a winning combination.
- LONG LASTING - It will last 5+ days (but the best results always happen in the first 24 hours).
- SENSITIVE SKIN - Hypoallergenic and latex free. For delicate skin choose our GENTLE adhesion.
There are no products to list in this category.