Green Box HSA Travel First Aid Kit Food Hygiene inclinding Eye Wash & Burns
Product Code: 1003640
Food hygiene first aid kit for food service, restaurant, catering, kitchen first aid supplies and contents list. Irish Health & Safety compliance by Hayes First Aid Supplies, Ireland's first choice for premium quality first aid & medical supplies with excellent after sales service. This is a compliance First aid kit for travel in the traditional Green Box dispenser with food hygiene blue gloves, and blue detectable Washproof plasters. Easy click on/off mounting bracket included, just grab and go. At a glance stock control, all contents have images on the wrapping which makes them easy to identify in a hurry and high quality dressings that don't disintegrate and break up in the wound.
HSA Travel First Aid Kit Contents
- 10 x Individually wrapped alcohol free wipes
- 20 x Individually wrapped adhesive plasters
- 3 x Disposable examination gloves pairs
- 1 x No.8 medium sterile dressings
- 1 x No.9 large sterile dressings
- 1 x No.4 extra-large sterile dressings
- 2 x No. 16 eye pad dressing
- 2 x Triangular bandage
- 1 x Astroplast Burnkool water based burns dressing small 10cm x 10cm
- 1 x Water-Jel Burnstop water based burns dressing large 20cm x 20cm
- 12 x Safety pins
- 1 x Resusciade vent aid
- 1 x Crepe bandage medium 7.5cm
- 1 x Paramedic trauma shears
- 1 x First Aid guidance leaflet
- 1 x Small green first aid box labelled
- 1 x Wall mounting bracket
Plus, eye wash & burns compliance
- 2 x Sterile Eye Wash 20ml Eye Pods
- 1 x Water Based Burn Dressing Small 10cm x 10cm
- 1 x Water Based Burn Dressing Large 20cm x 20cm
Q. Do I need eye wash and Burns in this first aid kit?
A. Where mains tap water is not readily available for eye irrigation, sterile water or sterile normal saline (0.9%) in sealed disposable containers should be provided. Each container should hold at least 20ml and should be discarded once the seal is broken. Eye bath/eye cups/refillable containers should not be used for eye irrigation due to risk of cross infection. The container should be CE marked. Where mains tap water is not readily available for cooling burnt area.
Click this link for a list of the recommended contents of occupational first aid boxes and first aid kits as set out in "Guidelines on First Aid at Places of Work 2008" as required by the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work act of 2005 (General Application) Regulations 2007 (S.I. No. 299 of 2007) determined by the Irish Health & Safety Authority.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY as standard!! Hayes First Aid Supplies is Ireland's first choice for premium quality first aid & medical supplies, occupational health & safety training, defibrillators and after sales service.
- Stock: 44
- Model: 1003640
- Weight: 0.00kg