We want to share our COVID19 risk assessment for schools to help you prepare for the school year 2020-2021. Our health & safety/training director, John Mulready, prepared the document in compliance with the current guidelines set out and I hope this will assist you.
we are providing induction online/onsite for teachers in relation to COVID19 on infection control procedures
and first aid for
getting back to work safely in September.
The following is a program we can deliver
Power Point Presentation 1 hour
- Infection prevention and control
- Chain of infection
- Short video on breaking the chain of infection
- Hand hygiene and the use of agents.
- Respiratory and cough etiquette
- PPE and casualty procedures
- Management of waste
- Management of blood and body fluids.
- Social distancing in the work place.
And for First Aid Responders
Practical session 1 hour
- Management of blood and body fluids
- Up-skill on base line vitals.
- SpO2 monitoring
- Casualty procedures
- Temperature Monitoring
Please let me know if we can assist you with any PPE, supplies or training and I hope you find this information useful.