Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator
The rugged LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator (AED) designed for professional responders. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read. The 1000 also features cprMAX™ Technology which minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- Rugged Construction - Rigorously drop-tested device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly - Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- Flexible Power Options - Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
- 360 Joules - Can escalate defibrillation power to an industry leading 360J.
- cprMAX™ Technology - Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer - Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- ECG Capability - 3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
- Shock Counter - Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display - Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology - Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable - Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED - Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- AED – Provides operating capability for basic users.
- Manual – Provides operating capability for advanced users.
- ECG – Provides ECG display capability with 3-wire ECG cable.
- Setup – Allows user to configure the device.
- Data Transfer – Allows user to transfer patient data.
- Auto Test – Provides daily automatic tests of hardware and software.
- On/Off, Shock, Menu, Two (2) configurable soft keys.
User Defined Options:
- Device ID – Assigns unique identifier to particular device.
- Energy Sequence – User configurable from 150 to 360 joules.
- Flexible Energy – Increases only after a lower energy was unsuccessful.
- Auto Analyze – User can configure device to auto analyze, auto analyze after first shock, or prompt user to push analyze key before each analysis period.
- CPR Time – (Post shock or after no shock advised) – User configurable – 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 180 seconds.
- Device Date/Time
- Voice Prompt Volume – Allows user to change speaker volume.
- ECG Display – (If option purchased) – Turns display on/off for AED mode.
- Motion Detection – User defined On/Off (default On).
- Service Alert – Audio alarm if the device needs servicing. Configurable on/off.
- Manual Access – (If ECG display option purchased) – Devices configured with an ECG display may be set up to allow user to initiate a charge and shock without analysis.
- cprMAX Technology Settings:
- Initial CPR – User defined time for CPR after first analysis regardless of analysis decision. Can be set to OFF, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds.
- Pre-shock CPR – Allows for CPR while device is charging. Can be set to OFF, 15, or 30 seconds.
- Stacked Shocks – (ON/OFF) When Off, allows for provision of CPR after each shock.
- Pulse Check – (Always, After Every NSA, After Second NSA, Never) Allows device to prompt for a pulse check either after each shock, after every NSA pulse check, or never prompt for a pulse check (default Never)
Height: 8.7 cm (3.4 in).
Width: 23.4 cm (9.2 in).
Depth: 27.7 cm (10.9 in).
Weight: 3.2 kg (7.1 lbs) with one set of REDI-PAK electrodes and one non-rechargeable battery
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED.
Manufacturer product code: 99425-000096
- Stock: Pre-Order
- Model: 99425-000096
- Weight: 0.00kg
- MPN: 99425-000096