Our quality disposable gowns are used by hospitals, medical facilities, PP gowns (Polypropylene gowns) are perfect for contact and minimal fluid resistance.
Generously sized for full coverage and helps keep chemicals and viruses off clothes and away from skin. Practical and stylish. Polypropylene Isolation Gowns feature elastic wrist cuffs and easy neck and waist ties.
Isolation Gowns are used to protect wearers from possible infection from the environment around them. Non-surgical gowns are used for Minimal risk situations; for example during basic care, standard isolation, cover gown for visitors, or in a standard medical unit.
Disposable gowns are versatile and have a variety of uses such as healthcare gowns, disposable patient gowns, dental gowns, disposable hospital gowns, lab gowns and much more.
- Disposable isolation gown provides full body coverage.
- Disposable gowns available in different colors depending on availability.
- Closed back, neck tie closure, elastic wrist cuffs.
- Durable isolation gowns
- Keeps dust and chemicals off clothes and skin.
- Knitted sleeve cuffs.
- No skin irritation
- Provides protection from common dirt, dust and grime, minor splashes and particulates.
- Material: Polypropylene (Lightweight SMS Fabric)
- CE Approved. Our disposable gowns have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities and health professionals.
Need more help? Whether you are a home user, GP doctor, medical centre, surgery, first responders, fire service, ambulance service, occupational health department or a nursing home, you can give our team a call on 01 5079901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and get a quote. Irish owned and based, shipping nationwide throughout Ireland.