AP338 Professional Alcohol Tester, with Printer
Professional fuel cell sensor breath alcohol tester with printer and touch screen. The fuel cell is a porous disk with a thin layer of platinum black on both faces and any alcohol that comes in contact with the cell's surface is broken down chemically. For each molecule of alcohol that is broken down a given number of electrons are freed during the process. The numbers of electrons generated are in proportion to the amount of alcohol.
Self recalibration: easy replacement of pre-calibrated module.
- Display: colour 4.5" iPS LCD
- Keyboard: Navigation key input with touch panel
- Power Supply: rechargeable 3.7 V Li-ion battery
- Warm up: chamber & Sensor warm up automatically
- Auto flow monitoring: automatic flow detection
- Operating environment: -20 to +45°C (optimal 5 to 40°C)
- Data download: USB port
- Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 (can export files as Microsoft Excel documents directly)
- Memories: 150,000 memories full test driver name, vehicle number, inspector name, test result with print date and time, location, calibration data, ...
- Measurement precision: - Standard deviation ±0,025 mg/l or ±5% of the measurement
- Measurement precision: - Drift: typically <0,8% of the measurement value/month
- Calibration: by replacement of pre-calibrated sensor module
- Unit setting: mg/L, mg/100 L, %BAC, ‰BAC
Ex Vat: €995.00
- Stock: Pre-Order
- Model: 24486
- Weight: 0.00kg