VALUE PACK - Box of 20, BLUE DOT Sterile Gauze Swabs 8Ply 5cm x 5cm 5 Pack
Blue Dot Gauze swabs are an essential and very useful item in a first aid or medical kit bag which can be used for padding, protection, blood spill or mopping, wound dressing, applying antiseptic or creams and much more.
NOTE: For application to an open wound you should use the packs of 5 sterile swabs rather than the pack of 100 non sterile swabs.
- Non Woven sterile gauze swabs
- 20 x individually wrapped 5 packs
- Strong & absorbent - No loose fibres & therefore great for cleaning wounds.
- Soft & gentle whilst having good absorbent qualities.
- Low adhesion and low linting. CE Marked.
- Cleaning wounds & absorbing blood. A barrier to protect wound from infection.
- Made from 100% natural cotton unlike most cheaper brands
Available in VALUE PACK, boxes of 20 x 5 packs:
- 5cm, 20 x individually wrapped 5 packs 85430B
- 7.5cm 20 x individually wrapped 5 packs 85431B
- 10cm 20 x individually wrapped 5 packs 85432B
Also available in single sterile 5 packs:
- 5cm individually wrapped 5 packs 85430
- 7.5cm individually wrapped 5 packs 85431
- 10cm individually wrapped 5 packs 85432
Or in non sterile (8ply) swab pack of 100:
- Stock: 15
- Model: 85430B
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: 85430