Relief Instant Ice Pack, 30cm x 13cm, Case of 60
- Free from ammonium nitrate.
- Very economic in use.
- Suitable for first aid kits.
- Ideal sports product.
Easy to use, disposable ice pack for the first aid treatment of sprains and abrasions. On the spot immediate ice therapy, twist the pack and apply to bruising, sports sprains and muscle injuries.
SKU: 710 Category: Hot Cold Treatments
The ideal, medium sized, simple and quick alternative to a conventional ice pack. Provides on the spot cold therapy for bruising, sports sprains and muscle injuries. Easy to use, no need for precooling. Single use, disposable.
Instant ice packs or cold packs are ideal for sprains and strains to help reduce swelling and muscular discomfort. Popular with sportsmen, women and great for soothing children with small knocks and bangs. 30cm x 13cm.
- Safe and effective
- External use only
- Ideal for sporting injuries
- Suitable for emergency use and physiotherapists
- Activated instantly - no freezing necessary
- Do not open or puncture
Formulation: Urea and water
Directions For Use:
- Distribute granules evenly by shaking the pack gently
- Locate inner liquid pouch, squeeze firmly until it bursts
- Shake pack vigorously until ice cold
- Do not apply directly to skin, always use a cloth barrier to prevent cold burns
- Dispose of appropriately after use
Manufacturers product code ref : 710
- Stock: 48
- Model: 710-CASE-60
- Weight: 0.00kg
- Dimensions: 30.00cm x 0.00cm x 13.00cm
- SKU: 710