Relequip Spinal Immobilisation Board 5cmH x 46cmW x 184cmL
Spinal Boards in various forms, have remained the gold standard of post-trauma management where damage to the spine or neck is established, or suspected. The product is an essential item for any emergency professional and is invaluable in avoiding further injury by immobilising the patient prior to transit. A standard item on every NHS ambulance, spinal boards also have a wide range of uses in the Workplace, Schools, Swimming Pools, Sports Centres and Funeral Services.
- Hi-vis orange PE material spinal board.
- Can also be used with head immobiliser.
- X-ray compatible, due to its translucent properties.
- Offers full body immobilisation.
- High-density polyethylene plastic.
- Impervious to bodily fluids.
- Includes three straps.
- Easy to clean.
- Stretcher weight: 5.5kg.
- Maximum load: up to 159kg.
- Size: 5cmH x 46cmW x 184cmL
REF 3030 Spinal Board
REF 3040 Spinal Board Strap
- Stock: 1
- Model: 3030
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: 3030